PechaKucha Miami 2022
PK Miami #43:
Thursday, December 8
What role does instinct play in the lives of humans and other living creatures?
Join some of the leading thinkers, creatives and change makers in Miami as they tackle one of the most challenging storytelling formats with their take on the theme of INSTINCT. Live on stage at the legendary Light Box Theater at Goldman Warehouse in Wynwood, nine presenters will tell their original stories using 20 images that advance automatically every 20 seconds.
PechaKucha (Japanese for “chit chat”) is one of the most popular storytelling platforms used by millions around the globe. Miami is one of 1,300 cities with PechaKucha Night events featuring amazing locals sharing visually compelling stories that move audiences in under seven minutes.
This last PechaKucha Night Miami of 2022 will be an unforgettable evening of great people and riveting ideas. You can’t afford to miss it.
- Former Travel Editor, Sun Sentinel
- Freelance Travel Writer
- Happiness & Breathwork Facilitator
- Founder of El Happy Coach
- Life & Business Coach
- Beloved Founder of Dharma Studio in Coconut Grove
- Funyasa Practitioner
- Celebrates joyful movement
- Photographer of People
- International Marketing & Advertising Professional
- Former Photographer for Vibraciones, a rock and roll magazine
- Co-founder, ThumbsUp International
- Champion for severely disabled individuals
- 3x Guinness World Record setter
- Multi-cause volunteer at ThumbsUp International
- Mother, military wife, and creative problem solver
Eva Ritvo, MD
- Psychiatrist & Author
- Founder of Bekindr
- Co-Founder of The Bold Beauty Project
- Pechakucha Miami Founder & Friend
- Senior Fellow at Baptist Health
- Yoga Health Educator
- Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Public Speaker & Author
- Founder of Playapy
- Seasoned Restaurateur & Chef
- Rocker Musician
PK Miami #42:
MAY 19, 2022 – 7 PM
What does it take to craft a vision for the life we choose to live? Five remarkable presenters will use the 20 x 20 PechaKucha format to tell their stories of newfound courage to live life on their own terms.
A panel discussion with the presenters will delve deeper into Courageous Living, moderated by:
Jeff Peterson, PhD, Ophthalmology and Biomedical Engineering Researcher at the University of Miami.
And Morgan Field, intuitive coach, award-winning author and TEDx speaker.
- Award-winning Poet
- Spoken word artist, singer, model and performer
- Veteran Comedian on VH1, NBC, BET, CBS, HBO
- Best Comedian in 2018 by Miami News Times
- Internationally recognized teacher
- Founder and Director of The Healing Arts Pathways
- Global Motivational Speaker
- Consultant and Author
- Award-winning magician
- Top 20 mentalist in the country by NBC
- Longtime Commissioner for the City of Hollywood
- City of Hollywood Affordable Housing Champion
- Comedian, Improviser, Actor.
- Host of the Only in Date’s “On The Spot” Interviews
- Featured on American Idol, NBC, Telemundo
Morgan Field & Carlos Hernandez
PK Miami #40:
THE MAGIC OF NEW BEGINNINGS
JANUARY 27, 2022
We are back at The Light Box, PechKucha Miami Night with an amazing program for this live event: THE MAGIC OF NEW BEGINNINGS.
Get inspired by 8 remarkable humans presenting under the format of PechaKucha, 20 slides x 20 seconds amazing stories of the Magic of New Beginnings.
We are thrilled to go back to our house at The Light Box. We can’t wait to see you there.
- Founder of Briyah Institute, Board Director.
- CEO/founder of Urblandia.
- Creator/Host of the Urbanism Summit.
Caroline De Posada
- Author, Inspirational Speaker.
- Life & Wellness Coach.
- Co-Founder at The Miami Sudbury School.
- Radical Educator.
- Award-Winning Speaker and Presentation Coach.
- Business Storytelling Expert.
- World Championship of Public Speaking 2021 Finalist.
- Toastmasters International Motivational Speaker.
- Global Speaker and Consultant.
- Reinvented ex-felon with the audacity to believe in humanity and the power of connection.
- MoneyMaestra KEES Consulting Miami.